Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter decorating

I don't know about you, but it's crazy busy at the Dollar house at present. We won't be here for the Easter weekend, however I wanted to create a simple Easter decoration we could enjoy in the lead up to Easter that wouldn't take long to put together and didn't cost the earth.

I've got a fasination with cloches and terrariums at present, so I knew I wanted to include a glass jar in the display.

easter for blog

Paper and ribbon bunting from Details, details! (thanks girls!)

Pink milk glass cake stand from Donna Hay General Store (I already had this)

Glass jar from Ikea (I had these left over from Christmas 2008)

Choc Lindt Bunny and Darrel Lea eggs


As you can see, there's no need for a tutorial. I literally popped the eggs and bunny in the jar and voila! Hope you are enjoying the lead up to Easter.

Image Sharnel Dollar My Life My Loves


6 comments:

  1. Well aren't you a clever little easter bunny? Looks great and easy to boot - what's not to love?
    Have a great Easter
    Kerri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggsellent Sharnel xx Id make this but it wouldnt last longer than a few hours as Id have to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like that bunny hippity-hopped his way straight into that jar after seeing what a pretty home you'd prepared for him! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a clever idea.... so simply sweet!!! Happy Easter to you and all your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Sharnel. You are always in sync with what I want to see!

    Have a fantastic easter :)

    Digellaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! How lovely!
    Federica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx